For the safety of guests as well as museum staff, the following policies and procedures have been implemented:
- Parties larger than ten individuals will be required to enter the museum in a staggered format. Guided tours have been suspended through September.
- Guests will be given an updated gallery map and the museum will have a marked pathway through the galleries to ensure guests can enjoy the museum while minimizing contact with other guests.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the museum.
- All points of sale have been outfitted with plexiglass barriers.
- Masks or face coverings will be required for anyone entering a building in the museum complex per recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control. Exceptions will be made for guests who are medically unable to cover their nose/mouth and guests under the age of 2. Disposable masks will be available to purchase at cost at the front desk.
The C.M. Russell Museum is located at 400 13th Street North in Great Falls, Montana. For specific directions, please use the Google map below.
If you have questions about how to find us, please feel free to give us a call at: