Friday, March 18, 2022
The Newberry | 420 Central Ave
Limited Tickets Available at the Door
Join us for this new event featuring a wall sale of over 60 miniature works from artists invited to participate by the C.M. Russell Museum Board of Directors and the Russell Skull Society of Artists. Be there in person to mingle with friends while keeping an eye on your favorite pieces of art right up until the auction closes at 9 pm. Cocktails and appetizers are included.
For those unable to attend, remote bidding is available – click the link below!
All bidding will take place using the online platform – whether you’re bidding from home or at The Newberry in person (don’t worry, we’ll have staff on-hand to help!). We’re thrilled to try out this new, exciting auction format that is all web-based (no app required).
The auction closes at 9 pm (MST) on Friday, March 18, so be sure to mark you calendar to watch your bids or set your maximum bid now!
HOW TO BID:
- Click the “Miniature Roundup Bidding” tile above.
- Register for the auction by entering your mobile number or email address in the text box toward the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm your registration with the code sent via email or text message, depending on how you registered. We encourage you to enable notifications so you will be alerted if outbid, the auction is closing, and other important announcements.
- A credit card is required to register but you may choose how to pay (cash, check, or credit card) when the sale closes.
- Check out the artwork!
- You can place a bid immediately by clicking on the “Bid/Info” button.
- Worried you won’t be able to check back in on your bids? Enter “Max Bid” and the system will bid for you automatically up to your maximum.
- Just looking before the auction? Be sure to click the heart icon on pieces you’re interested in to automatically populate your “Watching” section. To find these pieces again, click on the menu.
Benefit Concert for the C.M. Russell Museum
Tennessee Jet at The Newberry
Make plans to arrive in town early to attend a special benefit concert at The Newberry featuring Tennessee Jet. VIP tickets for the loft area include a drink ticket and light appetizers, and a portion of the sale will benefit the C.M. Russell Museum. Thursday, March 17 at 6 pm. Purchase tickets from The Newberry by calling or click here to purchase online. Be sure to request the special C.M. Russell VIP ticket!