- Your bidding on items indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in these bidding procedures.
- Bidders need not be present to participate.
- All pieces of art are offered “as is.”
- Bidding ends at 9 pm (MST) on Friday, March 18, 2022.
- The purchase price shall be the sum of the winning bid plus a buyer’s premium of 12% of the winning bid. An additional 3.5% fee of the total purchase price will be added for credit card purchases.
- Terms of purchase will be cash, check, cashier’s check, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express).
- Successful bidders must take custody or arrange for shipping of their purchases (at the bidder’s expense). Museum staff will contact any buyers by Friday, March 25, 2022, to make arrangements.
Terms and ConditionsChristina Horton2022-03-21T22:20:20+00:00