We offer a limited opportunity for participating artists, businesses, and organizations to advertise in the full-color catalogue of art for The Russell: The Sale to Benefit the C.M. Russell Museum.
Why advertise in the catalogue?
We have a tremendous reach during Western Art Week! Here are some interesting factoids from The Russell 2012:
• 1,200 catalogues were printed and distributed for The Russell.
• In previous years, the on-line catalogue has had excellent statistics as a successful marketing tool averaging over 6,700 distinct visitors, 525,000 page views, with 91 countries represented and all 50 states.
• Attendees for The Russell sale came from 13 Montana cities, 28 states, and Canada.
• More than 3,600 individuals came through the doors of the Museum during the three-day event.
• Art in Action at the Meadowlark Country Club was sold out with over 700 people in attendance.
• The live art auction on Saturday was sold out with 500 people in attendance.
• 225 people volunteered more than 1,500 hours for events surrounding The Russell
Full-color, full-page ads are $1,000 each. You can create your own ad, or we can design it for you (design is included in the cost of the ad). Full page ads are 7-inches wide by 9.75-inches tall (live area, no bleed). We prefer ads in either high resolution JPEG (300 dpi or higher) or PDF converted to CMYK color with fonts embedded. We can also accept Adobe CS files (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
If you are interested in placing an ad or have any questions, please contact Duane Braaten at email@example.com.