As a member and supporter of the museum, your business has many opportunities to be publicly recognized as an enthusiast of a premier Western art institution – an entity and genre that many people take to heart. You have the advantage of increasing your publicity and receiving valuable museum benefits that extend to you and your employees. At our membership and signature museum events, you’ll have the ability to network with other business leaders and community members. We also look to our business members to be lead sponsors for our events and meetings – another great way to promote your company. The business community augments the museum's efforts to provide educational and enrichment experiences for people of all ages.
Join or renew your membership online by clicking on the link for the appropriate membership level below. For more information, contact Membership Associate Sara Borer at (406) 727-8787 ext. 324 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Member Levels and Benefits
All members receive the following benefits:
- Two membership cards with unlimited admission (2 adults plus children/grandchildren), transferable within the business.
- 15% museum store discount
- Subscription to our year-round publications
- Invitations and discounts to premier museum events, programs, and exhibit openings
- Recognition on the member and donor wall at the museum
- C.M. Russell Art Calendar
- Museum decal
- Access to discounts and member admission at museums in the North American Reciprocal Membership Program
- Access to discounts at museums in the Museums West consortium